We are once again overwhelmed and inspired by the thousands of you who came out to The Ramble last Saturday. We are still figuring out how much we raised, as donations and sponsorship money are still coming in, and will keep you posted on everything that happens...
Some of you have asked if you can still contribute. ABSOLUTELY! Just click here! You can also visit our Ramble Store and grab a souvenir while you're at it!! (We personallly recommend the compilation CD featuring all of our Ramble artists!!)
New Hampshirites - This weekend we'll be in Conway at Tuckerman Brew Co., and in a few weeks we'll be returning to the Portsmouth area for one of our very favorite festival/charity events on the planet: Womenade - Harvest Moon Fest!!
Rhode Islanders - In almost exactly one month, we will be trying out a new and reportedly amazing venue in Providence called Fete. Come help us pack this place!!
HALLOWEEN WEEKEND - 2 PARTIES IN PORTSMOUTH AND PORTLAND!!!!
2 NIGHTS WITH STEVE MILLER!!!
For realz...this is actually happening!! At our favorite Long Island joint, The Paramount.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO OUR BOSTON HOLIDAY SHOW ON DECEMBER 17TH ON SALE THIS WEEK!!
Just announced at The Ramble. This night will sell out, so get on it people... Click here for tickets and info.
- Tix on sale NOW for a Caribbean Cruise with AEG, Donna The Buffalo, and Max Creek this coming March!!
- Tix on sale soon for a holiday concert at Infinity Music Hall in Norfolk, CT
- Tix on sale soon for NEWS YEARS EVE at the Flying Monkey, in Plymouth, NH
SO many great shows to check out this fall, and we also have many other exciting things to announce on the horizon!
Thank you so much for sharing this ride with us. Things are really getting fun!!
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Monday, March 13, 2017
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Monday, January 2, 2017
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Monday, December 5, 2016
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016